d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
Hi Kathy, instead of PM I will post it here since the gesture and hassle is not something seen every day.

I have come across a few very nice and very generous folks but never expected anyone to willingly and happily help out someone and even take time to go to the post office all while refusing to accept even money to cover the shipping.

Thank you very much for the clear netting and most importantly thank you for taking the time out of your day to help me out and mail it to me.

Thanks again.

Elflaco112

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Hi Kathy, instead of PM I will post it here since the gesture and hassle is not something seen every day.

I have come across a few very nice and very generous folks but never expected anyone to willingly and happily help out someone and even take time to go to the post office all while refusing to accept even money to cover the shipping.

Thank you very much for the clear netting and most importantly thank you for taking the time out of your day to help me out and mail it to me.

Thanks again.

+1 on this, thank you so much Kathy, I received mine in the mail yesterday.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: