ecchybridLE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
i am in germany right this second trying to keep myself up till i get on the plane at 10:45 german time. i am bored and need some entertainment over here. post whatever you want. make some fun out of it. throw some tank shots, post a question, make some sitcom references, anything!

ecchybridLE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
no , i flew into switzerland. then went to germany to meet up with my buddy who lives here then traveled to paris, then to barcelona , spain. then to rome, then venice. came back to germany a couple days ago.

ecchybridLE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
You didn't happen to hit the mega million lotto did ya ?
I did something similar 6 yrs ago, went on a diving spree. Thailand Maldives Indonesia . Do it when you're young, life is too short

haha , no no i wish man! i backpacked the whole thing. me and my buddy. only spent 10 days out there. went by train and one boat ride over to italy from spain. all in all , it would have been really cheap considering i was flying for free till my moms friend messed up on the flying standby part. he just retired and did not realise he had to re enter me on his list. would have been 5 days from monday to get me back on so i had to drop a lot on the ticket home. sucks , but i need to get back. i would really like to go on a dive trip. where is the maldives ? i think it's somewhere off southern africa ? and your right man, was my first time overseas and it was by far the best thing i could have done. needed it, been through alot of rough patches the past year.

ecchybridLE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
nope , no coral. actually i did not see one tank either. i wanted to go to the aquarium in barcelona , but it was closed due to an olympic trial high dive competition that was going on right in front of it. i would post pics of the trip, buti am using my buddys comp and my phone is actually on the verge of not working at all. will barely stay on. hope i can get my pictures off when i get home.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: