yesjenks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Was there last summer. When I get home I'll send you a link to an AMAZING jet ski tour of Bermuda.
Are you going cruising with Celebrity?
I can send you all activity info of the places we saw. How long will you be in Bermuda for? 3 days?

krzysiek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I am going to Hamilton in April/May on a cruise. Anything else interesting to do or see in Bermuda? Scuba diving? We will go to the horseshoe beach for sure. Thanks

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
been to Bermuda about a half a dozen times..my favorite Island...there is everything from all types of water activities to tours through crystal caves. ...wave to Mayor Bloomberg..he has a home there. Horseshoe bay and Tobacco Bay are the two big tourist beach hotspots..if you go to Horseshoe just walk down the beach away from everyone and you'll have a dozen or so little private beaches surrounded by beautiful water sculped rockwork around you. Tobacco is alot smaller and on the otherside of the Island and is also more crowded...Hamilton is the capital and is a city with plenty of shopping, bars and places to eat.

yesjenks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
For starters this is the link to the jet ski tour around bermuda. It was really amazing!!! They take you to a few ship reck sites and let you snorkel for a few minute if you want. Was probably our most fun activity http://watersportssomersetbridge.com/
If I'm not mistaken you can book through the cruise ship, bit it's 3 or 4 times the price.
It's a small family owner business. . . really great service! Jetski's are a 5 minute bus ride from the boat. You don't have to worry about which way to take the bus because you can only go one direction. :)
http://watersportssomersetbridge.com/

Bermuda crystal caves were really cool! A bit of a hike, but in my opinion well worth it!! http://caves.bm/
The caves are mid way point of the island. Once we were already half way across the island we took the bus to St George (which is the furthest east you can go). St George is not as touristy as the rest of Bermuda. We enjoyed mingling with the locals and seeing the cool art there.

Hamilton is the capitol (big city) of Bermuda. We went to the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute which was pretty cool! We also went to a really cool church that was hundreds of years old. Aside from that we stayed out of Hamilton.

Last day we went to Horseshoe bay. Really nice pink sand beach!!! I rented snorkel gear right on the beach. Didn't have to swim more than 30 feet to be over a reef! Was amazing!!

I would strongly reccomend going to the Frog and the Onion restaurant! It's right in the dock yard. They have great food and local brewed beer. If you buy the local beers they let you keep the mug. . . cool souvenir.

There is also a really cool glass blowing place right on the dock which gives glass blowing shows all day.

Right near the dock there is also a really nice smaller beach that has a bar and grill right on the water. I think they charge $5 during the day entrance. That also includes a beach chair for the day I believe.

Let me know if you have any questions.

yesjenks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I am going to Hamilton in April/May on a cruise. Anything else interesting to do or see in Bermuda? Scuba diving? We will go to the horseshoe beach for sure. Thanks

Definitely hit horseshoe beach! I'm pretty sure you can rent scuba gear from the beach. I would recommend making arrangements before hand though. I was able to see a ton snorkeling though.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: