kaOzGrUnT

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So I should have know as they showed up on my door step, they were willing to work for food.
All I got from them was one of mine bossing them around, and from time to time laying on his back :mad:

Also I came home and one of them had stepped on the paint and walked all over the carpet :fishhit:
And another sleeping on the job :sleeping:

Well I got some pictures of the perpetrators, in case you see them, be aware.

Attachments

• DSC01922.JPG
    DSC01922.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC01945.JPG
    DSC01945.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 253
  • DSC01949.JPG
    DSC01949.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC01963.JPG
    DSC01963.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC01964.JPG
    DSC01964.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC01966.JPG
    DSC01966.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC01971.JPG
    DSC01971.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC01972.JPG
    DSC01972.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC01978.JPG
    DSC01978.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 254
  • DSC01979.JPG
    DSC01979.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC01981.JPG
    DSC01981.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 253

fernandokng

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Here's my girlfriends response:
LOL! "All I got from them was one of mine bossing them around, and from time to time laying on his back " Awwww! OMG!
LOL he posted up the paw print from one stepping in the paint and walking all over the carpet !!!
I love this guy!
Can we have one?? I loooooooove the ORANGE one and the little striped tiger one!!!

Is he giving them away? Awwww theres a black Persian!!!

This is why I don't have cats ;-)

kaOzGrUnT

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Here's my girlfriends response:

This is why I don't have cats ;-)

LOL, well actually three of them are up for adoption, only the dark stripe ones.

background story : as we were getting ready for work, my girl opens the door and there is a big brown paper bag (like from bloomingdales) and 5 kittens in it, (2 weeks old, eyes open but ears not up yet). whoever placed them there knew we had two cats, one persian and the other a straigh away.
We took the cats in and I didn't want to give them away until they ate food on their own (had to bottle feed for about 2 weeks) and poop in the litter.
Now they are all grown and as you can see runing around.
a firend already took one, leaving us with four of them and we are thinking of keeping the light one, we already named him Al-Sahara... being that I named the Persian (King Nimbus Maximus) {Nimbus coming from Cumulu Nimbus Clouds} and the straigh's name is Cleopatra Queen of Denial (Pun intended) {like de = from in spanish and nial from the Nile river} but in the word denial...lol no pics of her here though.

My Gf daughter named the other three as follows: Flaunder, Sebastian (both from little mermaid) and Diego (from Dora the Explorer).

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Ok thats it hey Kaos- you know youre sending MAJORLY mixed signals-- you look at your signature in all of your previous posts -- and think---ok Marine Force Recon-ex military myself I like the quote about the business meeting---THEN-- you put this post up just how the hell are we supposed to be able to tell if youll kill someone if they do you wrong or give them a big hug and a free kitten? lol!

Lunareclipse

Fishes are cuddly
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sooooo cute! If one of my kitties ever left little paint prints on the floor, I would probably let them dry and preserve them. Things like that are what makes a house a home. We have 4 kitties and they would rather steal our socks. You have to take pics of the people who adopt and post them on here. I want to see who gets them.

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
when we first got the apartment, there was no pet allowed so my cat stayed with my parents until we can find a pet friendly condo to buy. we found out after a week in the new condo that my wife is deadly allergic to the dander and saliva. she had full blown acute asthmatic attack. hmmmm....dilemma....the cat or the wife?!?!?!?
stupidly i chose the wife.....lol....:joke:
i still miss my cat.

kaOzGrUnT

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok thats it hey Kaos- you know youre sending MAJORLY mixed signals-- you look at your signature in all of your previous posts -- and think---ok Marine Force Recon-ex military myself I like the quote about the business meeting---THEN-- you put this post up just how the hell are we supposed to be able to tell if youll kill someone if they do you wrong or give them a big hug and a free kitten? lol!

I have a soft spot for animals, they don't act with malice, everything is a reaction caused by an action, in the other hand human beings have the ability to reason and their actions will be met by my reaction.
;-)
Have a wonderful day!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: