reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I found a thread on R2R where one of the members requested some votes to help them win a contest for an all expense paid wedding in a public aquarium in Utah. Figure we can lend them a hand from this site as well. All you need to do it vote for them once a day, pretty easy, will take a few seconds on your time. Heres a copy paste from R2R....

My fianc? and I signed up for a competition, with our local news (KSL 5, Utah), to win a free all-inclusive wedding at an amazing Aquarium here in Utah! We both love fish (I'm obviously obsessed), and just animals in general, so as you can imagine this would be amazing! We are officially one of five finalists who could win! We have been interviewed on the morning news and everything! The competition is voting based and runs until the 17th of this month, you can vote once a day.

I reached out to @randyBRS over at BRS for help ( we all know how great he is), he strongly recommended to reach out to the community on R2R! So here I am! I know that the fish and reefing community really lookout for each other, I'm banking on it! Here's where I'm asking for your help. Who wouldn't want this!! I mean how cool is that! I know that those in this hobby really look out for each other and that what I'm banking on.

It's so easy to vote! I have the link below. Just vote for Brenna and Alec! We are currently in second place but very close to first! Help another aquarist and his cute fianc? have a dream wedding! Please share!

When we win, with your help, we can give you pictures to show our amazing aquarium wedding!

You can also go to my Instagram @alechales1 and the link is in my bio

I'm excited to get to know some of you and to contribute anyway I can!

https://www.aptivada.com/promo/254482?ref=ulink&app_type=gallery

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: