tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I've been trying to find a good finisher for a while now and wanted to throw the option here for anyone interested. I also just started looking for an experienced carpenter/millworker. We run a custom cabinetry shop doing high end work.

Looking for about 5 years experience in both. PM me for details if your interested.

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Carpenter

If I don't get called back to the union by monday Im def interested.....do u have a set rate that u pay your guys?
James
Maybe I can come check out your shop tomorrow and talk with you if your available

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Nothing really. Everything is in manhattan and lower brooklyn.

Still looking for people if anyone is interested.

Finisher - Looking for someone able to stain, both solvent and water based, spray using AAA and conventional, has a good understanding of catalyzed/precat commercial finishes, also has some background and understanding of the more oldschool finishing techniques like french polish, able to work with and organize 2-3 people under them in prepping. We also do a fair amount of polyester during the year.

Carpenter - Able to run a job start to finish. This isn't a helper position, you need to be able to read plans well and be able to organize the job through till finish.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: