• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Thinking about buying a 29g rimless. Livestock that would be going in are my 4 pairs of clowns as well as three anenomes. The tank comes ready to go without lighting so was curious as to which lighting I should use.. Would a Kessil 150 be enough or should I used a a350w? Input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
It really depends what corals you plan to keep. Also I would be a bit concerned with that stocking plan. You will run into problems with 8 clownfish in one tank.

Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Cmantis I plan on just keeping anenomes not corals. And I have had the same stocking plan for months now with no problems. Originally had them in a 28g jbj until it cracked on me now they in a 29g bowfront. All clowns in there have been together since babies so there has been no issues. Yeah they fight every once in awhile but they all get along. And that's with having 3 golden nuggets.. Everyone said the same thing and I did it and have done it with no problems so I'm not worried about that. I have three anenomes that they all host so its cool

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: