Ziggy

PADI Instructor
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Hi everyone. Has been a while since my last post here. Was little too busy exploring underworld ( scuba diving)
Long story short my 250g reef tank tank got a little neglected and outdated. Will be starting major clean up soon! Will have a lot of corals and rocks for give a way. Also I am thinking on upgrading my light. Currently I am running ATI 10 x T-5. Nice light but might be time. To upgrade to LED"s. What is on market now and what is your recommendation? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_2176.jpg
    IMG_2176.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 210

Reef Trends

www.reeftrends.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I don't think that you can go wrong with the t-5's but if you are looking at led I would recommend the Radion G4 Pro's. I would then sell, trade, giveaway most of those corals and trim back to mini colonies and rescape the tank really opening it up with arches, shelves and branches. What are the dimensions? I will get pictures up soon of a 200DD we recently did that was fully packed with corals and what a difference a rescape made.

Ziggy

PADI Instructor
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I don't think that you can go wrong with the t-5's but if you are looking at led I would recommend the Radion G4 Pro's. I would then sell, trade, giveaway most of those corals and trim back to mini colonies and rescape the tank really opening it up with arches, shelves and branches. What are the dimensions? I will get pictures up soon of a 200DD we recently did that was fully packed with corals and what a difference a rescape made.

Need to replace one blast on my light soon.(starting to make a noise) I tried radions when first come out but wasn't impressed with it, but from what I see on the marked there is nothing new so I guess will keep them.
did that clean up twice already in past button its different need to get some new corals and reshape like you said, I am looking for same stuff for last 4 years! a little tired.LOL first wanted to take it down but wife convinced me too keep it!

arthurk0722

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Need to replace one blast on my light soon.(starting to make a noise) I tried radions when first come out but wasn't impressed with it, but from what I see on the marked there is nothing new so I guess will keep them.
did that clean up twice already in past button its different need to get some new corals and reshape like you said, I am looking for same stuff for last 4 years! a little tired.LOL first wanted to take it down but wife convinced me too keep it!

wife convinced you? or your nephew?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: