• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 100%
146   0   0

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
haha werd..I think it's prob all for hype tho..there was another 1 how she was talkin about how foxy brown is mad sext etc. I saw another video interview from "vladtv" and they asked her if there was any other women she wanted to be like etc. and she got all defensive saying no 1 and how she doesn't try to be like lil kim or anyone but it's pretty obvious to me she bit the whole style of kim and foxy she is prob their biggest fan LOL

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
yea I seen it I hate gucci tho..and yo gotti wtf is that? that GUY is a str8 HERB..who names themself "yo gotti" lmao whatta losa..all these dudes stay jockin italian stuff. Trina is lookin pretty dope too..she got some sick glossy ****'s haha. That track is a diss to lil mama,she was flowin like her. You make music or anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
na i love music and i have friends in the music industry.
http://dzillamusic.com/
thats my man dzilla and the producer is my boi eaz. dzilla is ill just like his brother, dj tony touch aka tony toca. well know for up bringing the group beat nuts , producing songs for nore, nina sky, daddy yankee, lumedee and bringing out the label tribal. as well as the tribal clothing line.

dzilla's album drops jan 26, 2010. look out for it!!!!

i spit, im not gonna lie, but i dont claim to be the best. what about u? u make music? i sure got some beats in mind. i love freestyle rappin and ill exclusive ****...

Last edited by a moderator:

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Yea I DJ and Produce for about 6 years..I spit some ish..wanna start gettin some tracks together maybe drop an album I just got no time being full time daddy ya know. Sorry it took me so long to answer I got banned for a week which turned into 9 days
:screama::headache::irked::mad::banghead:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: