Jase

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like their page, and their shipping prices...
Has anyone ordered livestock from them?
comments?

Tom44

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over the last 6 years I have order several fish and corals via the mail. I just set up a new 180. When I saw PW sale on Powder Blue and Purple Tangs I had to give it a shot. What I got was unreal quality. Fat and healthy. Packaging was as good as any I have seen. To make the order pay off I order 1 powder, 1 purple, 1 royal gramma, 3 yellow tail damsels, 2 cleaner shrimp. They threw in a bunch of snails for free as another deal. 1 shrimp was DOA. 1 damsel did not last 1 hour. The were out of Grammas. They credited my CC for the lost shrimp and damsel. Including shimping it cost me $121 for the two tangs, 1 shimp, 2 damsels and 2 snails. The tangs started eating within minutes after acclimation. Overall I was impressed and it was easy to do. I would not do it with their regular prices, but if they have things on sail that you would have bought anyway then get those and start adding on.

Mouse

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was that a carpet anenomie in a reef tank
icon_eek.gif

danmhippo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered once from pet warehouse 2 weeks ago. The Quality of livestock is great. I ordered fairy wrass (Amazing color and fat), pair of pistol shrimp, one spiny urchin, and 2 neon goby. Everything is healthy, boxes is properly insulated, and boxes is packed neatly. Received as promised as well. I am planning on ordering from them in the future for sure.

The only complaint I have is the fairy wrass I got. The page said small 2". What I got is 3" or almost 4". A bit too large for what I considered to put into my tank. The neon goby said to be 2", but was actually 1".

Tom44

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny you bring up size. The Powder Blue was as promised but the Purple Tang was bigger than promise. Here in the Bay Area a Purple Tang the size I got would have been $75 on the low end and $120 at some of the outragous places.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: