sci33

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It will be mostly reef central guys, this is our 4th meeting, everyone is welcome to come. Located in Bay Shore, Long Island, contact me for more information, or visit reef central and check the long island reefer's association forum.. email me as I don't frequent these forums...

People will be trading frags, topic meeting we decided on the whole water change issue and toxic metals etc.. there will be snacks as well.

[email protected]

-Mike

[ January 09, 2003, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: sci33 ]

sci33

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hope this isn't too late cause the next one is tomorrow (Saturday January 11th) to be held at the dance studio across the street from Fishy Inc. in Bay Shore at 2PM. If you give me your email I can add it to the mailing list so for future meetings you are notified in advance.

dance studio is across the street from Les' shop and is called the Arthur Murray Dance Studio, the sign is hard to miss. The exact address of the studio is 5, 5th Avenue, Bay Shore, NY. The entrance is on Fifth Avenue and the meeting will be located upstairs. Signs will be posted in the lobby.

Les' store is located at the following address, with the following phone number incase you get lost:

Fishy, Inc.
146 W. Main Street
Bay Shore, NY 11706
631-665-7500

Once again the meeting will be located in the dance studio, which is accross the street from Fishy Inc.

If traveling via the LIE:
Take exit 53 on the LIE to the Sagitos Parkway south, after a couple of miles the road will split, stick on the left and it will merge you with the Southern State parkway, heading east. Bear to the right because you must get off the first exit which is 42s Bay Shore. Out of the exit to the left will be an intersection with a gas station. This road is Fifth avenue, make a right at the gas station/intersection, and continue south on Fifth avenue for a while until you hit Main Street. At Main street you will want to make a left, and on the corner of the next block will be fishy inc, with the dance studio accross the street. You might as well head to the dance studio first, and check out fishy inc afterwards.

Heading from the (south) west, instead of the LIE, one can also just take southern state parkway all the way to exit 42s as mentioned above and continue with those directions down fifth avenue to main street.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: