Spartanwarrior

Reefer Always Learning
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Hey everyone,

So, I'm having a really difficult time finding a company/qualified contractor to build out a room-dividing aquarium by removing an existing wall, supporting said non-structural wall with a new beam (to remove a door frame) and add a cabinet and canopy. Electrical experience would be great too (want to add a dedicated line for everything) And then plumb everything out to look clean.
I have tank, sump, and all equipment. Everything but the know how to do this.

I either don't hear back from people at all or receive ridiculous quotes (have an idea of what it should cost from a trustworthy individual) Getting frustrated because the tank will be ready weekend after Thanksgiving, and have been trying the Google/friends route for too long.

Pm me with anyone you have experience with, that does a professional job and is reasonable and easy to work with. Not looking to cheap out here, but I am staying in line with a budget.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am a retired joinerman that now mostly builds live edge furniture. I would love to have a shot at what you are looking for but I am afraid you are a bit to far away for me. I am sorry and wish you the best of luck. It can be tough to find good cabinet work.
Jack

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: