Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I wanna install a chair rail drink ledge moulding behind my couch in family room! I thought I could find the moulding online but I guess they don't sell something to fit this purpose so was thinking doing the chair rail moulding and just nailing a small drink ledge on top!
Anyone know where I can find the shelf and ideas how to do this?

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379028971.227181.jpg

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I would do one of those shelves where you attach a strip of wood securely to he wall and then the shelf wraps around it and can be secured into the strip from top and bottom. Otherwise the way you have the couch i would just do a regular shelf with 90 degree brackets with a long plank of wood the length and width you want. You wouldn't see the brackets and you know there would be adequate support.

I'm by no means an expert so take it for whAt it is.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Matt so easy to do. Go online and look to see what you want then piece it together with oak panels which home depot sells and they have nice pieces unlike other wood and find the moulding you like. Use a nail finishing gun and your done. Can be done in a hour

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: