bertyboy69

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I set up a deal to trade lights on anothr forum , the only problem is ill be without a light for 3 days so im looking for someone who posibly has an old or spare fixture i can use to temporarily light my 20 long while my fixtures in transit.

Please help !

Located on Staten Island

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Reefs

bertyboy69

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
that would be great ! thank you very much , im just waiting to see if the other person can find a spare light now so that we can get both shipped and going , ill pm you when i figure out when i need to ship my lights out , thank you again !

bertyboy69

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
i know that 3 days isnt too bad , if my reef was larger i dont think i would mind as much but since verythings so small 3 days does make a decent impact, when sandy hit i was without power for 2.5 days i was only able to run my powerhead and heater to keep things moving and after everything came back i did end up losing a few polyps so i dont want to take the risk if i dont have to , but i definetly agree with you im sure in the real world much worse happens to reefs but since a real reef is enormous compared to our little tanks they bounce back much better

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
berty i have a 36in led light marineland. you can hold if you need. message me. and where in staten island i used to live there.

message me your number.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
This is how its hanging now. I'll give you the loops that are on each end. I'm sure you can hang it rather easily. Sorry it's dusty lol. It's been hanging not being used for quite a while.

image_zpsbf6dd44d.jpg

image_zps3f3e90c9.jpg

Jzhou

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Jimmy is the best, but I agree that 3 days without lighting isn't a big deal, a 4 day blackout period is one of the tactics for battling HA. The question is what if shipping takes longer than 3 days.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: