• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

P

Petey P

Hi my name is Peter i am 22 years old , i own a liquor store on Long Island in Mineola , i have had fish all my life , and recently i have decided to switch over to salt water , im looking to purchase a fish tank between 90 and 150 gallons , and i have been trying to get them priced out , i was wondering if anyone had an incite on where i could purchase an entire set up , 150 gallon tank , canopy , stand , uv filer , sump filter , and i was also wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to filter set ups , i dont think i want a reef tank because it seems like all the fish i like eat reef. When i say set up i dont mean that it all already comes with it included i mean i want to purchase it piece by piece. Any help anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated....... If anyone lives in the area and drinks wine or liquor my store is on Jericho turn pike in Mineola and ill give you guys a discount just send me a message and ill get back to you . Thank you have a nice day.

P

Petey P

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
i was just lookin for exotic fish , one of the ones i know i want is an australian harlequim tusk wrasse- orange silver striped fish , i actually saw it on some ones youtube video , its called vickis 210 gallon saltwater fish tank , i dont know what centrifugal or centripetal means ? so im not sure . i was hear with the local pet store owner from pet lovers usa on jericho turnpike and we were lookin at fish on youtube and he said a lot of the fish i was lookin at eat coral , so he said i wouldnt be able to get a coral reef tank with the fish i was picking out . and what kind of liquor do u drink lol maybe i can get u a better deal ?

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
The best start to a marine system would be to figure out what kind of fish you want to keep and then figure out the best system to house them for the money you want to spend.
For some fish this would be very simple, for others you may need a lot more.

You are in a great place to start. Right now you only have one listed.

Centrifugal or centripetal is just my signature line.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: