yah-the submariner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
For the few of you who may have read about my upcoming school build or those i've been in contact with about donating I'm going to put off the build for a little bit. Just letting those people know that I'm not being a flake or in-genuine but i could not work on something for entertainment/educational purposes, when that same work can be used to help those in dire need. so i will be lending, donating or using all of the equipment and supplies I've purchased so far in efforts to help save fellow reefers Tanks. I'll start the build once again when i am able to reacquire what's needed to run the tank.I was fortunate through sandy and am therefore obligated to spread what little fortune i have to the (hopefully temporarily) less fortunate. keep doing your thing to keep the hobby going strong.
United we Float,divided we sink,
Yahya

yah-the submariner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Robert f wagner in L.I.C, and thanks a lot it's greatly appreciated. that's crazy generous of you.I will definitely give you a shout when i'm no longer needed,but without M.R i would be nowhere in the hobby. countless time i've benefited from generosity on this forum. Giving back doesn't even take a second thought.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: