duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
does anyone else have this tool.it is great when you can get into the little aiptaisa hole and get them but its extremly tough to get in some.it seems to work alot better on manjano anemones.they dont move as quick as the aiptasia.i like it because for me its alot easier to do it with the long handle and im not putting any strain on my back.i dont think i can wipe out the tank with it but it helps get the ones i can see for a bit.and when the buggers that i tried to get the first time pop back out its fun to try and get them again LOL.but one thing that is weird is im not going near my anemone and as soon as i start zapping the aiptasia it shrivels up and the tentacles deflate.anyone else notice this and what can it be caused from?

Majano Wand

www.MajanoWand.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am not sure as to what you were asking at the end. Were you saying that when you would kill a majano or aiptasia, your personal anemone (ie rbta) will shrivel up?

I have never experianced this happening, but i will try the majano wand in my rbta tank today.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
before

you can see how much it deflates after the wand is used.i have no aiptasia near the anemone.when i used the wand the closest i got to him was about 8 inches..i wondering if its harming it

Attachments

• before.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 140
  • after.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 110

Majano Wand

www.MajanoWand.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Duke: Your BTA is only expelling warer from its tenticles, not base. I do not know what to say to you about this, but I know you BTA is not in danger in any way (unless you touch the Majano Wand to it).

Sorry I can not be of more help.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
duke, but a camera not from the 1990! lol kidding

i use my wand in my tank and i have 3 BTA, never had any issues before. just used it in my buddies tank with 2 RBTA and a condy, and dito. nothing happened.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: