cybermeez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Anybody ever tried Reef Bugs sold by mark weiss? I did my first feeding of it on the tank today. I'll be damned if the stuff didn't hatch out live plankton! I can see a c**p load itty bitty tiny pods crawling on the glass. Way more than I had before the feeding.

In addition to being good coral food, I think this may be a good suppliment for anyone who's got exclusively pod eating critters like mandarins in their tanks.

The stuff comes in a powder form that you keep in the fridge. When your're ready to feed the tank you hatch them out by doing the following: Take a cup of tank water and put some of the powder in and mix it, continue to wait and mix every 10 minutes for half an hour then turn off your pumps and feed.

It makes the water a little cloudy at first, but once the critters settle it clears up pretty fast. Seems like good stuff so far.

Robin

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
If it is good that would be a first for a Mark Weiss product:tongue1:
I'm surprised they still allow that guy to make reef products

Last edited:

Mr.First

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Can someone give me a briefing on what is wrong with Marc Wiess products. I have never used them, but what's the deal ?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: