thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
I agree, I think either Baltimore or Boston can be top team. Yankees need to hope the pitching holds up or it will be a long Long season. Never know what in season moves these teams can pull off and the Yankees could use a few bats

Jhoehlein

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I wouldn't be so bullish on the Sox, the rotation is full of question marks and reclamation projects. Unless everything falls in to place this is going to be an offense oriented team. That being said there is for the first time in awhile a dearth of good pitching in the East, so it may not matter if they have middle-to end of the rotation starters. I also think the Jays should (emphasis on should, they seem to always find ways to underperform) do better than the Rays and possibles even the Yankees.

- Sox fan

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Nelson,

I think is going to be TB bringing up the rear in the ALE this year with BAL and NYY duking it out for third and fourth. Toronto made some good moves in the off-season so I think they'll finish second with the Sucks winning the division. I certainly hope I'm wrong.

Can't believe they were outbid for Moncada - shows something about the Yankees braintrust - sheesh.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
I agree the Jays should be better than they position they'll finish. They have had a promising roster going into the last few seasons and doesn't stay for duration. I don't see Bal in 3rd though. Bal to me has a high ceiling this year and buck is coaching the hell out of them last few years

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: