alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
$10 / Frag
Pickup near Grand Central Station on weekdays.

montcap.jpg

Last edited:

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Sorry, I completely missed that part of your post. I can meet you in midtown no problem. What times work best for you, my job is flexiable enough that I can make it to you pretty much whenever (within reason).

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
meschaefer said:
Sorry, I completely missed that part of your post. I can meet you in midtown no problem. What times work best for you, my job is flexiable enough that I can make it to you pretty much whenever (within reason).
no you didnt miss it, i just added it for clarification. he he.
want me to bring it in tomorrow? i can meet you anytime say between 10am-3pm. if you are driving i can meet you by your car so you dont have to park.

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have an appointment in the Bronx tommorow, and I would expect that I would be coming past grand central at about 12:30 on my way back to work. (my office is downtown) It is possiable that my meeting could run long, or short for that matter. Would it be possiable for me to call you about 45 minutes ahead of time, to confirm the time. If not, we could make a hard time to meet.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
not a problem at all. just shoot me a PM tonight to confirm (and remind me to pack it up) and i'll give you my cell#. i can come down to meet you pretty much anytime that would be convenient for you.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
meschaefer said:
I have an appointment in the Bronx tommorow, and I would expect that I would be coming past grand central at about 12:30 on my way back to work. (my office is downtown) It is possiable that my meeting could run long, or short for that matter. Would it be possiable for me to call you about 45 minutes ahead of time, to confirm the time. If not, we could make a hard time to meet.
Got your frag with me here. Call me before you get here.

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Albert, it was great meeting you.

I didn't tell you at the time but I had been standing there for about ten minutes before you got there. I see this guy walking around with a bag in his hand looking around, with the initials A.G. on his shoulder bag. I grab his attention and say "Albert?", to which he responds "yeah". I say "it's matt, great to meet you", he says hello and starts to talk to me. Then I ask him if he has the montipora with him, to which he responds with a really puzzled look. I am confused as well, so I ask him again "Did you bring the monti for me", he has a really puzzled look on his face now. I finally figure out that this is not the guy I am looking for, and it turns out he had no idea who I was, but thought it would be rude not to chat with me. Obviously a tourist.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
LOLOLOLOLOL
I am peeing in my pants! How did you not tell me that?? That's a great one. Gotta love them tourists!
btw, you could have called me if you got there early, i would have come down, no need for you to have had to wait, but i guess in this case it was worth it.
It was great meeting you - if you have any questions, let me know.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
if you saw how big my orange monti cap is, you'd see how i can sell it at $10/frag. it is just growing faster than i can sell it.
if you are ever in midtown, i can bring you a frag.
thanks for the free bumb, but there will be no discounts for bumps, only appreciation.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: