nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Jeff(moonlightxpress825) generously decided to donate this coral to MR members as a token of his appreciation to the board.

There are 10 frags and below is a list of all the people that have asked for a frag of the torch.

Since Jeff is being very generous, let's keep it to a single frag per person so the wealth is shared across many instead of a few.

Pick up with be ONLY AT THE FRAG SWAP! Please post here if you are going to make it to the frag swap!

Big thanks the Jeff for making this possible! And best of luck to you and yours Jeff, you're definitely a great member to have here on MR!

List in the order from the other thread.
1. noelskii
2. jrobbins
3. Jeff D
4. saltywater88
6. thewolfguy
7. TheOrganical1<----Will be there
8. morphiii
9. michael Jack
10. marki24
<----Will NOT be there

Everyone on the list has been PM'd

Original thread : http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/sale-trade/49266-huge-i-mean-huge-torch.html

Last edited:

MikeyZO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Kris -

I PMed you back, but just in case, I never formally put dibs on a frag, and as so dont think its fair, therefore feel free to give my spot to the next in line. Besides, not sure I'm gonna get to the swap yet anyway.

MikeyZO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
then again, if there is no one else (as I just went and counted on the original post) I'll gladly take it and worst comes to worst have someone pick it up for me :)

Lete me know Kris, before Sunday so I can make arrangements.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: