evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Good day! It's that time of the year.

What are you getting your "baby mommas"? My wife likes watches but I got it for Xmas and our Anniversary so I need another idea.

She's a very good mom so she definitely deserves something plus the normal flowers + dinner!

There are mothers on here as well so please chime in! I need your expertise!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I buy her 1k worth of Xmas gifts so she's definitely not getting a bag out of me. 200 limit for her gift, then flowers and dinner is another ~125-150. Thanks for the input though. A bag is definitely a nice gift that will make them smile!

annanymous

Female Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
How about some relaxation package deal, like spa/facial/massage? I would love if I got that for mothers day!

NOW:birthday:, to all other posters here, please point me in the right direction where I can find a husband or few who actually buy LV bags and take wives out to dinner without being nagged to i would realy appreciate.

Or at least keep those coments coming so I can show my hubby all his "lost" opportunities! :irked:

annanymous

Female Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
she's your wife, not your mother. take your children to the store and let them pick something out. thats what i did when my kids were young. jmo

Thats how you pick a gift from the kids! As a hubby, you should have your own nice gift for the woman who bore your children (no dirty meaning intended!:flirt:)

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
She is an awesome mother and my kids make their gifts for mommy. Pictures, notes, letters, drawings etc. We normally make something together for her.

Kids should learn first to give something from themselves rather than spending daddy's money that he spends lavishly on her.

No argument with your way of doing it because it's personal preference so there is no wrong way to do it.

Annaymous - she always says she doesn't do that type of thing but she loves asking me for massages at like 11-12pm at night so she can fall asleep. Yeah, that's not working out so much. I got her an arromatherapy session from Amazon Local deals at a recommended location! So that's part 1 of her gift!

Last edited:

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Take her to the hillstone or to the prime house or Ruth Chris or even Peter Luger for some steak and then to serendipity for dessert and if you have time , a horse and carriage ride through Central Park and maybe a stroll along the seaport for a slow conversation and some recaps of great times together!!!

Just a few ideas , but don't forget to laugh , it's the most important thing that we often forget to do!!

Also Brooklyn bridge walk or along the Brooklyn heights promenade overlooking manhattan skyline and observation deck of Empire State Building as well.

Last edited:

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
oOo. We used to go to Serendipity religiously because of the movie. We used to watch it almost every other month when we were younger. Good movie. ha

We normally go for our anniversary and that's right before Xmas. I am sure for Mother's day it is even worse than a normal day though!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: