RichMacys

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am moving and need to downsize the from a 90 gallon tank to something smaller(2nd floor). I want it to be a drilled tank and was wondering if anyone out there has any recomendations. I was thinking about a 40-50 something gallon tank that has good depth(front to back). A corner tank maybe? Doing this this weekend. Let me know!!!!! Thanks.

vpham97

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
58 Oceanic RR will be almost as expensive as a 72 bowfront. Depending on how much your LFS mark it up, it will be under $500. You might try a 65 AGA, same footprint, but 24 inches over all height.

davelin315

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you work for an architectural supply company, why not just custom build one? You could pretty much build to suit, and you can probably get acrylic cheaper than any other hobbyist, as well as have access to people who can shape and form it if you don't have access yourself.

RichMacys

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We do architectural lighting. Plus, I need a tank by Sunday at the latest. Has anyone had any experience with the corner tanks?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: