DrGonzo

Jack of All Trades
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I know this is very last minute. Today is the day for me that we all dread. I am moving my 90 gal tank from 29th St between (between 2nd and 3rd Aves) to friend's basement on 23rd St (between 7th and 8th Aves). I have two helpers, but unfortunately they aren't reef keepers. If there is anyone that could help in the process, I will pay you generously in the form of frags, gbta's, beer, food, random equipment/supplies and/or some cash.

I am picking up the uhaul at 1:15pm. There is only one flight of stairs, between the two places, to deal with. If you're interested PM me, or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
DrGonzo (Ahmed)

Last edited:

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
If it was the weekend I would have helped. I think with 2 helpers, plus yourself, you should be fine moving the tank and water. That would leave it up to you to bag all the livestock.

You may want to reach out to MA and see they can help you, they do these things all the time and they're in the area.

DrGonzo

Jack of All Trades
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Yeah, I may just call them. Thanks.

If it was the weekend I would have helped. I think with 2 helpers, plus yourself, you should be fine moving the tank and water. That would leave it up to you to bag all the livestock.

You may want to reach out to MA and see they can help you, they do these things all the time and they're in the area.

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
if this could wait for the weekend i would have been able to help out from 10am-3pm. If you still need help let me know i have 3 buckets you can use. Also have some tools if needed.

If you still need help then let me know. You can pay me in food and beer, maybe a small bta too... lol

Let me know as i will be in your area between those time. I can even help transport some stuff in my car as long as it fits in the back of my jeep. Dont want to mess with the leather seats you know... lol

DrGonzo

Jack of All Trades
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Thanks for the offer, but it can't wait till the weekend.

if this could wait for the weekend i would have been able to help out from 10am-3pm. If you still need help let me know i have 3 buckets you can use. Also have some tools if needed.

If you still need help then let me know. You can pay me in food and beer, maybe a small bta too... lol

Let me know as i will be in your area between those time. I can even help transport some stuff in my car as long as it fits in the back of my jeep. Dont want to mess with the leather seats you know... lol

DrGonzo

Jack of All Trades
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I may be getting a reprieve until the weekend. The landlord is considering giving a few extra days to move. My fingers are crossed so tight that blood circulation is getting cut off.

ruha456

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I just did a tank move. Make sure u have a siphon hose and buckets cause that really makes life easier. The tuff part is starting but once you do it all gets easier ill help on the weekend if you wait till then let me know and good luck.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: