Lunareclipse

Fishes are cuddly
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Been a while since I posted...got all my tanks tore down. Blew a seal in my 90 gallon. Nothing survived so I got discouraged and got out of it for a while...but I am moving from Ohio to Manhattan...hopefully to the Grand Concourse. After that I'm getting back into reefs. I am currently coming to new York every weekend looking for a job. Anything you guys know that will aid me in finding a job in new York?
Sent from my LG-VM696 using Reefs

Lunareclipse

Fishes are cuddly
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I know. I used to live in Brooklyn. I grew up Compton though. I currently live in Marion Ohio not far from Columbus. I need to get back to New York but I don't want to move back to Brooklyn. I want to live on the Grand Concourse...or in Queens. Is there a place to go to that has a ton of applications to fill out for jobs?

Lunareclipse

Fishes are cuddly
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Found a job. Did it the easy way and asked for a transfer to the plant in new Jersey. Woohoo! Now I just need to pack my stuff and rude when they give me my walking papers.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Man why would you come here its the worst city ever! unless your a millionaire you'll be working entirely to pay rent and nothing else. Anyway good luck hope u got a sick job

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: