Joeb

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
not sure what I can be doing wrong I have it all hooked up like the instructions tell me too (pretty simple). fill it most of the way with water turn it on for a few minutes come back and the main chamber is almost empty and its sucking water... I have the lines looped up loosely and neat. co2 isn't on yet just tyring to get the main chamber filled with water. anyone?
:banghead:

Joeb

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The sump is level with the reactor the coil of line goes up about a foot and a half from the top of the reactor. Should i cut the loop out? (trying to save the line for the next guy lol)

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Honestly that was the problem I was having initially till I corrected the level I placed it. The coil should not matter IMO. Honestly you could call the guys at mtc. They actually prefer to speak to you over the phone to trouble shoot there products.

Joeb

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i had the plastic plate in the wrong spot. i thought the foam got sandwitched between the plates turns out the foam and media get sandwitched between the two plates. problem solved! thanks mtc

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: