Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so as experienced as I am, I can't seem to get the populations of my shrooms to explode like some reefers experience and they over grow EVERYTHING.

What do you do special?
or
What is your set up that makes them grow?
or
What do you add?
or
What is your dillio? ! some shroom mojo?

PS: lol. Thanx. Just curious fer my book.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DO A SEARCH YOU TARD!!!!
OR TRY READING A BOOK!!!

to anyone that doesn't know dave that well, this is a joke.
thumb.gif

C

Crakeur

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave, I am currently running the nano at home, a 180 gallon semi-reef (softies and shrooms only)at my office and a 72 gallon reef at my dad's loft and there are shrooms in all three. I experienced major shroom growth and expansion in the nano prior to my crash, the 180 has tons of shrooms, ricordia, polyps etc. with little expansion and the 72 gallon (pre-crash) had shrooms growing up the walls of the tank. I have been trying to figure out why one thrives when another doesn't for a while now and all I can come up with is it's the shrooms themselves. I think it might just be the batch bought. The purple shrooms we had in my father's home tank were taken from a show tank at a lfs and they grew like wild there as well. The shrooms I had in my nano that were multiplying were from the same tank. All othe shrooms in the three tanks came from either a sale tank (lots of moving around, lots of hands in the tank) or from online dealers where I would assume the same type of environment.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: