autoponicz

powered by MR
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
im so happy:thrash: i can cry....
i been battling this crap for months...
now nomore in the DT and whatevers left in the frag tank is minimal and dying off...

i learned that raising mag will kill them and i was dosing with BulkReefSupply mag for a while with no results..i visited lazibonez a few weekends ago and he suggested the KENT TECH M...thanks dude! (been raising it to 1500ppm)

this stuff worked! i was dosing for a little over a week...and i came back from ny this weekend and was like OH sNap...its gone! and no invert casualties!:party:

seems like the kent tech M raises your magnesium and theres extra additives to keep your ALK and CA stable(from what i read)

ok ill calm down now

new FTS for celebration
DSC_0654.jpg

this is how the frag tank looks right now
DSC_0657.jpg

Last edited:

lazibonez

Senior Newbie
Rating - 100%
379   0   0
Good job Jim. I personally havent tried this method, just read about it.. But I do have a big bottle here just incase. Thanks for sharing your success story. I am happy for you that it worked. Bryopsis is worst type of algae u can get.

autoponicz