Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
D0A59B22-DF96-433B-A3D5-D5A1C4823C8B-20069-00000DE4664D4373.jpg

walnuts24

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So I lost my SPS. Not really sure what is causing it but I am pretty sure my tank has some high PO4.

I was doing 5 gallon water changes weekly, but I since changed it to bi-weekly and have noticed better growth on my corals. Over the last month I didn't do a water change and I noticed some of my corals actually were doing better but my anemone was not fully expanding during the day. Over the month of no water change I have seen a baby mushroom, my ricordia got two new mouths, and my AOG that I bought has a baby head. Not sure why the growth?

Also, what would be the most effective way to lower PO4 on a sumpless 15g with no reactors? I have just a HOB.

Over the past 2 months, my anemone has probably doubled in size and is now starting to bother my corals. I wish it would split so I could take half of it out.

I also got a mandarin since I had so many pods in the tank. It keeps my pods in check and is now eating pellets and frozen food regularly.

Pics to come.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: