xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Did you try moving the air line valve from the skimmer? It's a small clear tube where you connect it from the skimmer and on the other side of the same tube you see will see this small black valve. Btw what type of skimmer do you currently have right now?

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
i'm not sure what kind of skimmer it is, i bought it online but saw it working on his setup. i see the small clear tube, now what do i need to do with the valve?

Ok connect the air line on the skimmer and face the valve part to you. Keep moving the air line valve till you see bubbles on the skimmer remember the skimmer has to be on in order to do what i am telling you. Take a picture of the skimmer to see what kind and brand it is.

WilFresco

Master Debator
Rating - 97.8%
88   2   0
i cant take a picture until my wife gets home, she has my phone. i was turning the air valve and nothing, no bubbles. The water runs in the skimmer and then back into my sump, it gomes all the way about half way up the skimmer cup, and then back to the sump, i just cant get the bubbles, it looks like its running great just with no bubbles

WilFresco

Master Debator
Rating - 97.8%
88   2   0
457a4742-5630-4211.jpg

The pic kinda sucks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: