Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I ended up buying the GenX regulator with solenoid for $80 shipped. It saves me money and time. I want to add a splitter for a large tank to 2 setups but dont want to over spend right now. Budget is tight.

Kasei

Last edited:

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Hey Pmui,

Since Spykes wants the tank and I will take the regulator would you drop the price down to $60 for the setup and me and him will split the price in half ?

Let me know,

Kasei

pmui

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Kasei,

i wanted to get $70 for the setup. If you and Spykes purchase it, then you can still save the differnece of buying in 2 pieces. I just don't want the hassle of multiple meetings, and this thing is not light.

DRZL-
I had 2 others that wanted the setup, but both backout at the lastminute.

Peter

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Peter,
im still interested in the tank, you live near me so all it is 5 min to pick up when your free, no halfway meeting.

BTW is this tank hydrotested recently as that in itself cost about $50. LMK if youd be willing, I really need it

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
DRZL said:
Peter,
im still interested in the tank, you live near me so all it is 5 min to pick up when your free, no halfway meeting.

BTW is this tank hydrotested recently as that in itself cost about $50. LMK if youd be willing, I really need it

why do you need to hydrotest a tank?

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
for leaks, some shops wont accept leaky ones

Peter,
as long as there are no leaks its good for me:)

Please PM your info, I might go pick it up tonight if youd like

Andres

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: