Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi,

I just started this wonderful hobby and was also wondering if anyone could spare a little live sand from their tank? I am willing to pay for it! Thanks, let me know. By the way, I live in Queens.

[email protected]

[ May 18, 2003, 05:42 AM: Message edited by: Rebels23 ]

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
first off, welcome

I would, but my sand isn't that mature and I live in westchester. I bet if you told people where you live and work it would help so they would know if it's convienent. Also there are group buys comming up and I bet if you showed up you could get several people to give you a cup.

I would also recomend letting people know your name on other forums even if it isn't different than your name here because they may know you from other forums, trades or aquarium societies.

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks Rupert. I live in Queens and I work in Manhattan around 23rd street. I found this today through a friend and it is absolutely great! I can't wait to get in on a group buy!!!

pmui

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Rick,

If you get this message by tonight (fri.) If you can spare a little bit of live sand it would be greatly apprecitated. I am going to the BAS meeting tonight.
Thanks again
Peter M

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
If you still need live sand I would be more than happy to give you a cup. I live in upper Manhattan and work down on Maiden Lane. (Near Wall Street) Let me know, I would even be able to spare a small piece of live rock from my sump if you are looking to seed your tank. (Small being less than 4 inches across)

-Alfred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: