I'm planning to unite three different filters to the same pump to save on electricity and make my filtration more space efficient. The filters are all from Pentair Aquatics and here they are...FB600 Fluidized bed, 8 watt uv sterilizer (hoping to get 25 watt) and a double chemical chamber/reactor. I was thinking of putting the fluidized bed first so the bacteria could have all the nutrient available then the chemical chamber which I run GAC and then the UV. Any suggestions or comments?

Your question is unclear (to me). Are you looking for a place to order the replacement filters for those three Pentair Lifegard products?

swimmer
I'm asking what order I should place them in like which on gets water first and second and third because idk if one being before or after another may lower the efficiency of the other working as well. For example I know I wouldn't put the UV first because it'll kill the bacteria before it goes in the fluidized bed and that'll ruin the efficiency of that filter

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: