Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hey guys i have this monti confusa and its doing fine its growing great pylop extension i just feel like the color isn't there and I'm wondering if its because of the placement that i have it my levels aren't perfect working on reducing NO3 and PO4 is about 15ppm can anyone help me with this

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Here is the pic of the monti

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 218

d5332

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.9%
94   3   0
montis can change colors from one tank to the next depends on your lights and parameters.

As long as its not white then its alive but if its not the color it should truly be I would move it from its current location and when you have time check your parameters.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
On a piece that large I generally take 2 or 3 little frags from it and place those in different locations and gauge the result. It also helps if something should happen to the mother colony.

I think I might try that I'm gonna break a piece off tomorrow and place it a little higher and see what happens need to know for when I move it to the larger tank so I know how high to place it and as for parameters I check them weekly the only challenge I have is with NO3 that's why In the new tank no more DSB

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: