cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Something is wrong with the main drain in my house. When we use any faucet or toilet it seems to be almost causing a back flow of dirty water (not sewage but like grey water and even leaves). The two sinks in the basement start to back up with water. Also after I tried to plunge one I can see the water rising and dropping up/down in the drain. I went to Lowes for a snake but they said I needed the machine that the handheld ones wouldn't do it (I had a pow wow with all the plumbing guys there and described in detail).

Does anyone have any ideas or know a plumber that can help please?!?

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
You should add a check valve to stop back ups.... I noticed you mentioned leaves....a friend of mine had a drain in his yard that hooked up to the main waste into his basement then to the street In front of his house.....the leaves would come up into his shower base I hope you don't have that problem cuz it's alot more involved than just adding a check valve before your waste main goes to the street

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: