Jackooze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I need some guidance on the right direction to work with my equipment.

Reefer 250
2x XR15s pro
Vectra M1
Reef link
Reef Octpus 110

So originally I planned to have my reef link to control all eco tech equipment which I wasn't impressed with. I am thinking of selling my reef link and purchase Apex controller which came in today. After doing some research I found out that the apex is not compatible with the vectra.

So this is what's bothering me and don't know what to decide considering I spent so much money and don't want to make another mistake.

Should I keep the apex and reef link and use two controllers at the same time ?
Should I sell the reef link and keep the vectra with only function on the apex for it is On/Off ?
Should I sell the reef link and vectra and just get waveline apex ready pump and have everything controllable?

Thanks in advance.

Lee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have a reef link controlling my Vectra M1 and an Apex Gold controlling everything else (including 2 Radion XR30 Pro Gen3s & 2 MP40QDs). I had the reef link before purchasing the Vectra or the Apex. It all works fine together. I don't know enough about the waveline pumps to recommend them, but the system would be a bit more streamline if I were able to get rid of the reef link and control the pump with the Apex...I should add that my current 90G set up is not listed in my profile (I should really update that stuff).

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: