KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
We are looking for a volunteer to tape the LED DIY Demonstration.
The demo is expected to last 45 minutes & you'd need to bring your own equipment, though we can probably supply you with a tripod.

Ideally, we'd like it posted here afterwards.

Can anyone help us out please? :flirt:

Deep Dive Coral

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
i have one that records straid to a sd card in hd. very easy to put up. i will have my laptop with me at the swap so i can put it up minutes after the demo is done. if you like that is. i will be there all day so just let me know if you need me to bring it and my tripod.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
i have one that records straid to a sd card in hd. very easy to put up. i will have my laptop with me at the swap so i can put it up minutes after the demo is done. if you like that is. i will be there all day so just let me know if you need me to bring it and my tripod.

That sounds perfect!! Please bring what you need with you & contact me if you need any further info prior to the swap.

Much appreciated!

Deep Dive Coral

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
no prob kathy always looking to help out...... hopefully the drivers work for too... ming will know what i mean..... have you tried them out yet.. mine will be here on thursday. and i got my controllers in today...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: