INNEED

BROOKLYN
Rating - 95.9%
93   4   0
well dont have too much time to write this out so ill make it fast and simple enjoy....this will be located in my dauthers room...yup she has her own tank at the age of 3......

picked up this tank from thane a while ago decided to set it up now its a custom made glass cages 3 sided starphire rimless.....

here's the tank with the blue back ground.really dont like the blue color so ill be ripping it off
2ypgbyv.jpg

started ripping the back ground off
14l38z9.jpg

half way there this is takeing for ever grrrr
2ur1o4k.jpg

finally am done yeahh!!!!!
2naqnpi.jpg

now to drill the stand boom got that done as well
10fyzie.jpg

wow nice and roomy in there
24nmw4k.jpg

Last edited:

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
hahah yeah its for her soon ill be getting the 120 elos xl :wink: shhhhhh dont tell wifey hahhaha.....ill be painting the back of the tank tomm "black"....its gonna even look better then it did with that blue..
I hear ya! I just upgraded my grandson's bio cube to a 90g, and put a black background on it!
I'll have to start a new tank thread in a few days.

Good Luck...keep the pics coming!

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Nice tank. Im gonna use that line with my wife. Going to training my daughter how to say "mommy i want a 57g rimless reef ready tank"... Once she gets it together i might volunteer to help with the set up... lol

Your daughters gonna love it. Bet she already asked for a nemo and dory... lol

If your other tank is sand then you should do this one bare...

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
I been to the dominican republic a few months ago the beach where i was at had pink sand. It wasnt entirely pink but it had many pink pigments in the sand... See if you can find something like that for her tank. She will prob like that... Just a though.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: