tomjof

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Just got my leds, they are the evergrow 120 watt full spectrum setup. I also got two par38 12w bulbs to cover the dark spots. Tell me what you think

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:

tomjof

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hey Anthony, I buy corals from you. Its Thomas. I have no idea how to change the image orientation. All i know is that there are 55-3watt leds. Its a full spectrum with 90 degree optics.

tomjof

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I dont have the color i want yet because i literally spent the whole day trying to get them suspended from the ceiling, so ill try to get some more pictures of the corals tomorrow showing the colors.

tomjof

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have the camera focused on the light bulbs themselves so it looks a little dark but for real, there are no dark spots and all the coral have opened up better than with t5s.

bhazard451

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Best bang for your buck in my opinion..I had the same lights and had better growth than I did with metal halides..I'm with VIO also ...I would put one more.+1 on knowing how the corals are doing

Agreed. If they ever make a 4+ channel light like this that can be easily modded to connect to an Apex/Reef Angel, etc.. and keep the price range similar, it would be nearly perfect.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: