SaltyFlip

Percula Agent
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
hmm play with it a little. If it's too overexposed you might want to put either the aperture a little higher or have the shutter speed to higher than settings...maybe 100 or even more.

SaltyFlip

Percula Agent
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
well technically in film SLR it usually was the speed of the film. Now that we have digital I don't see much use for it. I just like putting it 800 because that's where I can take steady pictures without blurring it in most light settings. the lower the ISO the brighter your object usually has to be...usually with the help of the flash. The higher the ISO though, you can capture fast movements without flash but it comes out noisy or grainy. So I usually stick to 800 since it's the middle setting for the D40. That's just my thing...you can change it if you want.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Emergency..LOL

Well the Albrohenisis is dead. it didn't survive the dips when I had AEFW's. That really hurt :(
The sunset grew quite a bit and the setosa grew a little but it remains a very slow grower for me.

Here are a couple of photos from 3 weeks ago. I actually made a frag from the sunset monte (by accident) when I placed it on its own rock so it wouldn't encrust and compete with other corals.

Attachments

• totm pics 020.jpg
    totm pics 020.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 70
  • totm pics 015.jpg
    totm pics 015.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 69

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
No but I didn't want to waste its growth. I would rather have it on a rock of its own where I can move it and frag it easily if desired. If anything I think the acros would have the upper hand over the sunset monti.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: