evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I was hoping to purchase a house but one thing after the next and just didn't fall through. Oh well, move on and play again when the time is right!

My wife knew that since I didn't purchase my EVO. I am going to be reefing hardcore.

Excited since my basement is HUGE and a lot of space to do a display frag tank, display and more than enough additional equipment to really make an amazing tank setup!

I was wondering since there is a few new vendors popping up in the area if I should still try opening a little online/vendor spot. I really wanted to try a little frag shop but I don't know if it's worth it if there are more than enough shops now in the north jersey/bergen area.

Anyone in the area think it is needed? I'll probably still do a little bit but not as a huge vendor and more of a grow out and sell as people are interested.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Partner with coral theory to have corals in NJ :). We got no one around us for corals man, but in NY they got all the good stuff.

If you need help let me know, glad to see you back!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: