A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That the price they're selling it normally isn't it? Unless I'm mistaking what a "powerbuy" is.

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree on removing the "Rio" branding. Taam should ditch the Rio name altogether and re-brand all their pumps under a new name, JMO.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ben":14z0zu6p said:
I agree on removing the "Rio" branding. Taam should ditch the Rio name altogether and re-brand all their pumps under a new name, JMO.

Why? It's one of the largest volume selling pumps on the market :) Look at it from Tat's perspective, why re-brand what is selling like hot cakes?

Ben1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was under the impression many people still remembered all the tank wipe outs caused by rios and rebranding would eliminate that. I know I will never use a Rio product wether or not they ever fixed the issue, IDK but I do know that many people had major issues. If it really is one of the best selling pump brands on the market I am shocked. I guess not everyone shares my view....

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its really not that big. A little bigger than my tunze - and the magnet sticks on tanks thicker than 1 inch.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: