Reef Greek

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Im new here too but heres my 2 cents worth. I don't like closed top systems even though I have one. I wouldn't do it again I find they run hot and I had to put an a/c in the room where it is housed to keep it cool. Got a 6 stage ro from gc fish and reef for $180 it produces 100 gallons a day which is more than I need.I had to wait 2 days for my order to come but it was good and inexpensive. checked the output w a friends meter and he was amazed. gl with the new tank.

CrazyD

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Reef Greek, Thank you. As for the temps. I'll be sure to keep an eye on them.
Still working on the RO so I'll check them out. Have to get test kits too.

@ motortrendz, thanks for the welcome. Working on the photos right now and should have them up soon.

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
there is no mess with an ro/di.i assume u live in a apt so what you can do is at 8pm when everyone is done showering you put it in the bathub with a 5 gallon bucket and in 2 hrs u will have 5 gallons of water.u can use it for top off which will last u 3 to 5 bdays.and when u do water changes you can male it in the tub again and mix it in thewre.whalla no mess

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: