Featuring Marine Author
Eric Borneman
Education Hall of the New York Aquarium
When: 7:30 pm on the 2nd Friday of the month
Education Hall of
the New York Aquarium
When: 7:30 pm on the
2nd Friday of the month
They will have an auction that eve as well. Now is the time to start practicing self control and how not to over bid.

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every month. However topics do vary, ie. Fresh water, plants,ect. Make it a point to visit the B.A.S. web sight to make sure you know whats going on that month.

S

Satchmo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this, and want to attend. I assume non-BAS members are invited? What's the cost?

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe general admission is 10. for non members you can join up for 20. Which may work out to be a bargain since they through coral,reef and saltwater fish forums more than three times a year.

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lil heads up. Figure that the show wont start till 8/8:30 Then they usually have the speaker go on for at least 90 or so min take a break then start the auction. The whole kabash runs pretty much to Midnight. So keep this in mind going into the night. PS Have diner before. They serve comp. coffee and donuts, no place to eat near by walking distance.

sci33

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
two thumbs down, i got to the meeting late so I missed borneman's lecture, but the actual BAS meeting sucked and the auctions sucked as well. I don't think I will go back.

-mike

S

Stix

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HAHAHAHA LOLOL. Ya gotta love Mike's bluntness.
pirate.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: