Rating - 95.9%
70   3   0
I just ordered my new tank and apparently I didnt learn my lesson because I got another tank that is NOT reef ready and I will be attempting to drill it. :smash:

The tank is a Perfecto 30 x 30 x 24 Cube that is completely Rimless. I will be selling my 700 GPH Glassholes kit or sending it back to them and getting a 1500 GPH Kit and I am going to need another 3/4 return kit.
I was going to be smart and order the one that is already RR but I hate the fact that the overflow is in the corner of the tank and not in the middle of the back glass. I dont want to shove a big beautiful tank in the corner of a room.

My dream tank has always been a really big rimless cube from reef savvy.

This thread is a little premature because I will have to wait 2 weeks before the tank gets here. Sorry I am excited if you couldn't tell. :)

Last edited:

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
I just ordered my new tank and apparently I didnt learn my lesson because I got another tank that is NOT reef ready and I will be attempting to drill it. :smash:

The tank is a Perfecto 30 x 30 x 24 Cube that is completely Rimless. I will be selling my 700 GPH Glassholes kit or sending it back to them and getting a 1500 GPH Kit and I am going to need another 3/4 return kit.

I wanna give a shoutout to Cody0709 for reaching out to me because I broke my 57 Rimless and getting me a sweet price on the tank due to the sale that ended at 4 pm today.

My dream tank has always been a really big rimless cube from reef savvy.

This thread is a little premature because I will have to wait 2 weeks before the tank gets here. Sorry I am excited if you couldn't tell. :)

Awesome!

Rating - 95.9%
70   3   0
Great1
Awesome tank, but dam let a Lfs drill that bad boy

Hahaha, I was gonna trust me I was just kidding about drilling it myself especially because the 1500 Kit has two Big holes pretty close to eachother.

Now I am upgrading instead of downgrading and it feels great.
Screw Deep Blue even though they might send me a new tank. Im waiting to hear back from them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: