Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
New Jersey Reefers Club is throwing an all out Frag Swap & Symposium. We're flying speakers in from around the country and recruiting local stores, On-line stores, and local area Fraggers as vendors for the swap. We've gotten some excellent donations thus far with far more on their way. The raffles should be great.

To anyone who keeps a frag system, I say consider getting a table (or 1/2 or sharing a table with another reefer)! With a table you'll be able to setup a tank. You'll be surprised how many folks come just to shop with no pre-arranged plans!

Hope to see you all there!

Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We have a couple more BIG vendors we're hoping to bring in and we'd love it if some of our local fraggers would get/share tables as well (gives you the opportunity to set up a table, which is a HUGE selling point).

Otherwise we've just started the swap forum over at NJRC for folks to arrange trades/sale, advertise their corals and chat about the swap.

The list of folks who will be attending can be found HERE which you can also use to register and hold your spot for the day.

Last edited:

Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Current Raffle Items:
Custom Sump, Designed & donated by ReefGadget

T5 Retro Kit (660 Ballast, 4 lamp reflector, 4 prs End Caps, 4 bulbs) donated by Ice Cap
Euro-Reef RS80P Skimmer donated by Euro-Reef

Tunze 6100 & Controller
BioCube 8 donated by BillyR98
BioCube 8 donated by TKiry2Tunze Nano-streams 6025 & 6045 donated by PremiumAquatics.com
$100 Gift Certificate donated by Oceans Motion
$100 Gift Certificates donated by Live Aquaria
$25 gift certificates (4) donated by ReefScience
Corals (Acan, Christmas Favia, Leptastraea, Pineapple, and more!)

Current Vendors:
Ice Cap
Hidden Reef
Seahorses.org
Allquatics
Deepwater Extreme
CamZ28 & Edward771
(few more on the way)

We also have a Fragswapper Event up and running for those who would like to use it to post their haves and wants.

Last edited:

Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks! Should be a great day. I'm really looking forward to the talk on flow dynamics by Jake Adams (along with the presentations by Scott Fellman & Richard Harker). We met him at MACNA and he seems like a really great guy.

We also just got confirmation that Dr. Mac, Mr. Coral, and Ice Cap will be there among our other vendors. We're expecting a few more names to be added to the docket over the next few days.

RichT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Here's the vendor map:

Floor%20Plan.jpg

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I can't wait for the swap.. it might be a long drive for some ( like me 2hrs :( ) but it will be worth it to meet new people and see whats new out there in the reefin world ....

Hope to see some of you MR people..

steve

Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Early registration pricing in effect through Monday 10/15. After that the price goes up. REGISTER HERE

3 speakers, 16 vendors, lots of coral for sale & trade.

Miss MACNA? You don't want to miss this!

Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Vendor count is up to 19, the coral count should hit more than 2k with Dr. Mac bringing 400 and Sea Treasures bringing 500. Between them, Mr. Coral, JRod/SMCooler, CamZ, Edward771, Marine Farmers... 2K should be an easy mark to hit. Not to mention all of the local area reefers with corals to sell.

Looking forward to a great day. See you all on Saturday!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: