Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I went this morning and it was a great thing.

I would like to find out if anyone here went and picked up a floor plan of vendors. I wanted to go back be Chief Jr thought otherwise when he fell asleep on me. If someone did there were a few vendors I wanted to e-mail. The main one was on the end of the isle if you were looking at tha stage with all of the crested geckos. There was a woman with a white sweater and they had giant geckos.

Any help would be appreciated.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Went there (the website) but I didn't know who they were so I clicked on every site I could have but alas I found them through the gecko forum and through the event organizer.

The event was awesome, vendors all over the place, rescue and vets and some educational places. I was very impressed. It was in fact almost like a trade show. I figure I am going to get a pair of cresties and another leo, and those dart frogs are freakin nice I might set a tank up inside my kids room with them or maybe on my desk.

Last edited:

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I have dart frogs and can tell you they are definately not beginner herps. Get comfortable with the geckos for a while first. Spend some time on dendroboard.com and then decide if you still want them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: