fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
So last night at around 3am (couldn't sleep) I got the idea of changing my plumbing around so I go to my living room and turn on the room light. I inspect my sump to see if my new idea will fit and I glance into the tank to see if I can still sneak a peak at a nighttime reef dweller that couldn't find any cover. To my surprise there was a 3/4 inch long white worm like thing swimming around! Now I've got some serious current in my tank and he was just swimming around (partly being pushed around) and writhing like a snake would underwater. He wasn't just writhing in the current he was moving, actually swimming around like the fish do.

I assume it was some type of worm but I thought it was odd that he would swim and not crawl.

Didn't get any pics but anyone have any ideas as to an ID?

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
shees dude ,you thinking about your plumbing work at 3am ,can someone please help our friend fred ,he is really addicted to this and im scared cause hes having a baby soon ,and could you image what he is going to turn this baby into ,Jking ,but take a sleeping pill dude ,it may help you ,lol

as for the worm ,they do swim or usally wiggle their way back to a rock

good luck ,and if youre up already looking at thte worm ,why not take a pic ,lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: