• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
its official, got building security involved!
222638_4481535921504_1844207900_n.jpg

Lol!!!

peteyboyny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Maybe...just maybe...you only thought he was your fish. Maybe, he wasn't really a pet at all. Maybe it was just his undercover ID to hide the truth from you! Maybe he's really a CRIME FIGHTING SUPERHERO! SUPA FISH!
I can picture it now...
The CAPED CRUSADER of the seas! He's flying around with KILLA by his side, doing what they do best...FIGHTING CRIME across LAND and SEA! RIGHTING the WRONG, PROTECTING the INNOCENT! Because they are...SUPA FISH and KILLA!
And you thought he a was so cute...

Just sayin...maybe.

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
129   0   0

bizzarro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that an AC 70 on that tank?!

Could it have gotten sucked in and chopped up by the impeller?

Anyway, do you have cleaning people that come at night? I've heard stories of them stealing from people's desk at my job at various location. Our night cleaning people are contracted out to a company.

One of my fellow worker, set up a webcame to catch whoever was stealing his expensive energy drinks from his desk drawer and caught him.

Last edited:

kidninja

Nemo Assassin
Rating - 100%
169   0   0
Is that an AC 70 on that tank?!

Could it have gotten sucked in and chopped up by the impeller?

Anyway, do you have cleaning people that come at night? I've heard stories of them stealing from people's desk at my job at various location. Our night cleaning people are contracted out to a company.

One of my fellow worker, set up a webcame to catch whoever was stealing his expensive energy drinks from his desk drawer and caught him.

yep AC70 modded for the pico. no way it could have gotten chopped up, too big to even get sucked into the filters. only people i can think of are the cleaning people -_-

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: