jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Yea that video was all over the news yesterday, Although the Explorer and I believe the owner said it was an expedition was wrecked, They fail to mention that it was parked in a NO parking zone. Regardless it shouldn't have been destroyed like that but the owner is an idiot for parking it there as well.

bizzarro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea that video was all over the news yesterday, Although the Explorer and I believe the owner said it was an expedition was wrecked, They fail to mention that it was parked in a NO parking zone. Regardless it shouldn't have been destroyed like that but the owner is an idiot for parking it there as well.

I heard the SUV is the property of the Sanitation dept.

To them it doesn't matter, NY taxpayers are buying a new one next year since no police report was taken to explain the damages to the insurance.

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
regardless if the car was illegally parked it should never have been destroyed. under the circumstances I would not have wrote a summons for the car being illegally parked.
had a cop done that he would have lost 30 days pay!
no excuse for that..... accidents happen after they hit the truck the first time they should have stopped and re assessed the situation
completely unprofessional

Salty Dog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90.9%
20   2   0
I think it was wrong that they damaged the car regardless to where its parked. They could have hooked the loader from the front and pulled it out with out any incedents. Now they have a large damage report to file and nobody wins. We in Ct got phone calls the day prior that if we left cars on the street they would be towed and not to go out in the storm. Fines would be triple fold. I was out plowing and drove by many people stuck. I cant belive people could be stupid enough to go out in that kind of weather.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: